There are many types of printing materials for the Jinan calendar, mainly arising from the different composition of the three components of the calendar, namely: surface material, pressure sensitive adhesive (adhesive), and substrate (commonly known as silicone oil coated detachable substrate). Different surface materials, pressure sensitive adhesive, and substrate can be combined with many calendar materials.
1. Clarify design and calendar printing requirements, and accept customer information.
2. Design: includes inputting text, images, creativity, and composition.
3. Produce black and white or color proofreading for clients to revise.
4. Revise according to the proofreading.
5. Revise the proofreading and have the client revise it until it is finalized.
6. Ask the customer to sign and release the film.
7. Pre press proofing.
8. Send the printing sample to the customer to check if there are any issues with the desk calendar. If there are no issues, ask the customer to sign. All the pre press design work is now completed. If there are any issues in the sampling, they still need to be modified.
Offset printing is the main way for Chinese calendar printing factories to print paper calendars. Calendar printing factories introduce that offset printing is characterized by fine graphics and rich layers, suitable for mass printing, and the printing equipment can be used in multiple machines, suitable for the characteristics of the Chinese calendar market. However, single sheet offset printing is not suitable for printing thin films without absorption on the surface, as film calendars are mostly roll to roll printing and require volatile dry ink. Offset printing can print thicker plastic materials, such as in mold calendars and calendar tags, but the machine must be equipped with a UV curing device, which requires a considerable cost.
Double and reverse printing of desk calendars and calendars. The bidirectional calendar is different from the double-sided calendar formed by printing graphics and text on the adhesive of the calendar wall calendar. It refers to printing multiple times on a transparent film to make it appear as a double-sided calendar. Reverse calendar is a special case of bidirectional calendar, which means that after printing reverse images and text on a thin film, only white ink or composite white paper is printed, and the second layer of forward images and text is no longer printed. Due to its unique printing characteristics, it has certain anti-counterfeiting effects. If you have any needs, please come and consult us http://www.krbzjc.com Come on!濟南印刷廠講解的內容 更多的內容 請咨詢公司官網http://www.krbzjc.com/